Hi,

  Could anyone tell me how to set the following properties in maven 2 alpha 1?

maven.repo.remote=file://c:/projects/idportal/Products/InformationDeliveryPortal/mavenrepo
maven.site.deploy.method=fs
maven.changelog.basedir=c:/projects/idportal/products/informationdeliveryportal/source/java

Sorry if this has already been discussed; I'm not finding the references.
Thanks, and kudos to the maven 2 developers.  It's looking good!

Will
Will Gwaltney
SAS Institute
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
919-531-9025
"Nothing is more impossible than to write a book that wins every reader's
approval." - Miguel de Cervantes