From: Brett Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 7:00 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Deploy

yes,

<distributionManagement>
  <repository>
    <id>my-deploy-repo</id>
    <url>scp://dist.mycompany.com/path/to/deploy</url>
  </repository>
</distributionManagement>

We currently support file and SCP deployments. FTP should work if you
add the wagon-ftp 1.0-alpha-2 JAR to your project.

Username and password settings are configured in ~/.m2/settings.xml.
Documentation will be forthcoming very shortly.

Cheers,
Brett

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/