I tried to do javadoc with m2, it is looking for
org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-javadoc
-plugin-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
which is not there.

On the other hand, I see maven/maven-javadoc-plugin .

Anyway, what is the relationship between "org/apache/maven" and "maven"
repositories ?

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/