From: Brett Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 6:07 PM
To: Ilyevsky, Leonid (Equity Trading)
Cc: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Maven2 exception

(copying back to the list).

Yes, you are referring to the reactor? It is all built in - take a
look at the bottom of the getting started tutorial for an example
(look for the <modules/> tag)

- Brett

On Apr 13, 2005 7:56 AM, Ilyevsky, Leonid (Equity Trading)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks, everything works fine now.
> I have another question: in maven1 there was a way to build multiple
> projects, according to dependencies.
> Is it already in m2? If so, how I do it?

sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy,
retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms
relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/