I tried deployment  in weblogic  using Maven2

I updated my pom.xml with the following information,

       <site>

        <id>repo1</id>

        <name>petsoteserver</name>

        <url>http://10.3.106.66:7001</url>

        <username>weblogic</username>

        <username>sasikumar</username>

       </site>

When I executed m2 deploy, exceptions were thrown on the console as
shown below.

I am not sure how deployment will work. Do I need to do any thing more?

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Exceptions  :

D:\Maven2.0\bin>m2 deploy

[INFO]
----

[INFO] Building petsoteserver

[INFO]
----

[INFO] [resources:resources]

[INFO] [compiler:compile]

Compiling 1 source file to D:\Maven2.0\bin\target\classes

[INFO] [resources:testResources]

[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]

[INFO] No sources to compile

[INFO] [surefire:test]

[INFO] Setting reports dir: D:\Maven2.0\bin\target/surefire-reports

 T E S T S

There are no test to run.

Results :

[surefire] Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0

[INFO] [jar:jar]

[INFO] Building jar: D:\Maven2.0\bin\target\petstore-1.0.jar

[INFO] [install:install]

[INFO] Installing D:\Maven2.0\bin\target\petstore-1.0.jar to
C:\Documents and Settings\snatarajan2\.m2\repository\com\my

mpany\app\petstore\1.0\petstore-1.0.jar

[INFO]
----

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

[INFO]
----

[ERROR] Cause:

org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginExecutionException: Error configuring
plugin for execution.

        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginMa
nager.java:451)

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeMojo(DefaultL
ifecycleExecutor.java:448)

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executePhase(Default
LifecycleExecutor.java:417)

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifec
ycleExecutor.java:140)

        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.processProject(DefaultMaven.java:212)

        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:136)

        at
a:39)

        at
Impl.java:25)

        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:303)

        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:243)

        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:416)

        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:363)

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginConfigurationException: The
'deploymentRepository' parameter is required for th

execution of the deploy:deploy mojo and cannot be null.

        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.getPluginConfigurationFromE
xpressions(DefaultPluginManager.java:

8)

        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginMa
nager.java:411)

        ... 14 more

[INFO]
----

[INFO] Total time: 1 seconds

[INFO] Finished at: Mon Apr 18 16:51:42 GMT+05:30 2005

[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M

[INFO]
----

Thanks in Advance