The problem is that artifacts with the "compile" scope don't get into
the runtime classpath, so when I use <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>,
they do not show up in the manifest.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 5:41 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Maven2 jar classpath

> 2. It was not meant to be this way, because on
> http://maven.apache.org/maven2/dependencies.html it says that with
> default "compile" scope the artifact will be in all classpaths.

correct

> So, I suspect it is a bug.

I don't see anywhere in the thread that you describe a bug. What's the
problem?

- Brett

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/