Hi All,

I have some problem in artifact creation

Please find below the problem statement:

            Under the src directory I have 'n' no of java files in its
respective sub-directories.

            For any artifact creation, Maven compiles all the java files
inside the src directory

which is not the expected behavior.

Is there any way through which I can specify the java files that I need
to compile for

any artifact creation, similar to includes and excludes property in Ant
?

Rgds

Vijay

Confidentiality Notice

this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately