Hello Dinesh,

You'll have to:

- create a maven.xml (if you don't have already one).

- define a new goal a bit like that:

  <goal name="my:castor">
    <attainGoal name="castor:prepare-filesystem"/>
    <castor:generate schema="${basedir}/xsd/some.xsd"
package="com.foo.bar" types="j2"/>
  </goal>

- call that goal before java:compile with:

  <preGoal name="java:compile">
    <attainGoal name="ae6-web:castor"/>
  </preGoal>

- you may have to use the castorbuilder.properties file to make some
namespace/package mappins if you don't use the package attribute
(especially if you have some more complex multi-file xsd system)

And you should be done!

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge