From: Darren Hartford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 12:36 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Test-plugin versus jcoverage-plugin?

Hey all,
Rather weird and obtuse problem.  Running Maven 1.0.2 with
maven-test-plugin 1.6.2 and maven-jcoverage-plugin 1.0.9 on Sun jdk 5.0.

When running 'maven test' for some unit tests that I have (and known to
work), everything runs fine.  Running the junit-report plugin returns
nice information for the site.

However, when I run 'maven jcoverage', all the tests fail, and I can't
get code-coverage report. What is happening?

-D