I have a classical layout :
/root
|--/module1
|--/module2
|--/user-site

moduleX will have some dev doc and report (clover, junit...) and
user-site provide only doc for the user.

I think first having a /root/src/site/xdoc/navigation.xml that make
the link to the module deployed doc, it will work with m2 but not with
m1 as the /root/project.xml is ignored in multiproject goal.

I want to generate a single site (that contains all the module docs
and user doc) by invocking in the "root" project m2 site (in the
future) or maven multiproject:site (now) and have the same result.

Is there's some best practice about it ?

Nicolas,