Jamie Bisotti wrote:

We have setup CruiseControl, which is using Maven to build, on a Linux
box, but most (all) developers are currently using Maven on Windows. We have a parent project, containing the common project.xml, and
several child project's, containing project.xml's that extend the
parent project.xml. With me so far?

The child project.xml files have the following:
   <extend>..\project.xml</extend>

That works fine on Windows, but fails on Linux (semi understandable). I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I'm guessing switching the
slash will get it to work on Linux, but fail on Windows. How can we
get it to work regardless of OS?

The forward slash will work fine on both operating systems.

Thanks!