Von: Gisbert Amm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Montag, 2. Mai 2005 17:47
An: Maven Users List
Betreff: Re: test:test on windows

Jan Rudert wrote:

hi there,

we've got two similar build systems running on both linux

(suse 9.1) and

windows xp. maven is integrated there into Cruiscontrol cbs.

my problem:
tests on the maven goal test:test hang on windows while

they run through on

linux. they both have the same code basis.

Do they use any remote service that could possibly not be available on the Windows host?

does anyone experience the similar phenomenons? any hint

how to debug

running maven goals? the problem is, that we cannot

reproduce this problems

under maven with eclipse.

Have you tried maven -X ?