Hi everyone,

We have a legacy directory structure of components that I want to convert to
maven. The context I have is that for some components (maven project), a
custom ant-task generates two different jars for it.
    root/
        |----component
             project.xml
             |----target/
                   |-----componentEjb-version.jar
                   |-----component-version.jar

So for installing these into the repository, I am using the artifact:install
goal with 2 different types: jar & ejb, which installs 2 separate jars into
the local repository. But I cannot retrieve one of the two jar as both uses
the same pom.

My question is, is it possible for me to specify a different pom then the
current one ${pom} when using the goal artifact:install?
And if I am using the same pom for both artifacts of different types, how do
I refer to both as dependencies. I've tried it but it does not work.

Thanks, Khiet.