From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adrian Herscu
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 6:13 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: HOWTO: Maven SourceCast Integration

Hi all,

I am trying to find somebody that integrated a Maven-generated Web into a SourceCast project.

The problem is that both SourceCast projects and Maven-generated Webs have their navigation menu on the left side. Currently, I am not sure how to achieve this kind of content integration.

Do you know about some SourceCast-hosted project which integrated a Maven-generated Web into their portal?

Thanks for any information,
Adrian.