I'm trying to reference a resource like i did in Maven 1 using the resource element like this:

<resource>
   <directory>src/test/otherResources</directory>
       <includes>
                       <include>*.xml</include>
      </includes>
</resource>

But it seems that in Maven 2 the only child element <resource> accepts is the <targetPath> element.
What about the source path ? What about the includes and excludes ? I've tried doing that Maven 1 way but i get an error from the pom parser.

Thanks

Hugo