The upgrade to dom4j from an early beta has not gone well. Between it
and Jaxen, there is a few bugs and ways things have changed that mean
the former functionality has not yet been restored.

I think the options at this point are to roll back to the previous
version (1.4-dev-8), or get rid of it for site generation entirely as
we have a suitable replacement in the works.

- Brett