http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/components/trunk/maven-core/src/assemble/bin.xml?rev=163813&view=markup

> The fileSets part define the list of files or directory to include in the
> assembly with eventually their output directory
>
> The dependencySets part define the output directory of each dependency.
>
> Emmanuel
>

>> Emmanuel

org.apache.maven.plugin.assembly.AssemblyMojo.execute(AssemblyMojo.java:88)
>> >         at

org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManage
>> r.java:432)
>> >         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeMojo(DefaultLifec
>> ycleExecutor.java:448)
>> >         at

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycle
>> Executor.java:144)
>> >         at
>> > org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.processProject(DefaultMaven.java:212)
>> >         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:136)
>> >         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:233)
>> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> >         at

>> )
>> >         at

>> .java:25)
>> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>> >         at
>> > org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:303)
>> >         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:243)
>> >         at
>> > org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:416)
>> >         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:363)
>> > Caused by: java.lang.Exception: You must specify descriptor or
>> descriptorId
>> >         at

org.apache.maven.plugin.assembly.AssemblyMojo.doExecute(AssemblyMojo.java:11
>> 4)
>> >         at

org.apache.maven.plugin.assembly.AssemblyMojo.execute(AssemblyMojo.java:83)