Thanks.

Brett Porter wrote:

On 5/18/05, Peter van de Hoef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Brett Porter wrote:

On 5/17/05, Peter van de Hoef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

These are, in my perception, 'built-in' plugins. They are executed automatically as part of the 'install' goal.

I see your point, but the default lifecycle (which binds these to "install") won't always be the only one - other types might bind different things, and there may be alternative cycles.

Well, I can live with the duplicate 4 lines of code in each POM but I'm afraid that when more steps are added to the
build sequence, this might become error-prone.

Yes, after consideration I agree. We are all about reducing duplication. I've sent a proposal to the dev@ list.

- Brett