Tried assembly. Missing some descriptor (of what?). Log below.
Could you give an example of what I have to put in pom.xml for assembly
to work?

Thanks!

Leonid

===

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /home/lilyevsk/workspace/lex $ m2
assembly:assembly
[INFO]
----
[INFO] Building ets:lex:jar:1.0
[INFO]
----
[INFO] maven-jar-plugin: resolved to version 2.0-alpha-2 from local
repository
[INFO] maven-assembly-plugin: resolved to version 2.0-alpha-1 from local
repository
[INFO] [assembly:assembly]
[INFO]
----
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
----
[ERROR] Cause:
org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error creating assembly
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.assembly.AssemblyMojo.execute(AssemblyMojo.java:
118)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginMa
nager.java:415)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.processGoals(Default
LifecycleExecutor.java:169)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifec
ycleExecutor.java:90)
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.processProject(DefaultMaven.java:253)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:167)
        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:303)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:243)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:416)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:363)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: You must
specify descriptor or descriptorId
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.assembly.AssemblyMojo.doExecute(AssemblyMojo.jav
a:143)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.assembly.AssemblyMojo.execute(AssemblyMojo.java:
113)
        ... 14 more
[INFO]
----
[INFO] Total time: 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Wed May 18 11:56:45 EDT 2005
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/73M
[INFO]
----