That's excellent!
You're right, I didn't got the answer, there seems to be a small problem with the list today. Got a failed delivery message.

Great, impressive work Brett!

Eric.

Brett Porter wrote:

On 5/20/05, Eric Giguere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey guys!

So here is the question: Was that thought of in Maven 2.0? Will it be
possible to "save" the configuration used to build and dig it out when its
needed?

Yes (I think this was in my response to Jamie, but the mail has been slow arriving, so not sure if you got it). You can put the plugin versions in your POM to ensure it always behaves the same. The release plugin will help you populate them at the point you cut a release.

- Brett