I'm having a little troubling understanding, but let's assume I do :)

If your hibernate project produces an artifact named domain-1.0.jar that
contains your hibernate pojo's and mappings. Then you should declare it as a
dependency in your project.xml for your other projects that depend on it.

You would run "maven jar:install" in your domain project to install it into
your local repository, or you can publish it to your own remote repository
so other developers can have access to it.

Alex