Good luck and all my admiration expression if you provide the velocity
patch for this...

It will be really really hard as :
- this kind of comment can be every where (ie not in a class / method
/ attribut comment)
- $class.getTags(aTag) will not work are they are not regular javadoc
comment ie @aTagThing
- a velocity way don't seem easily implementable so you will much
search this tag with an other method. In this case you need to merge
the 2 differants report

And for me this type of tag are development mark if in need to make
them to be in a report I use the regular @todo stuff. But yes an
@fixme could be usefull to report known bug

Nicolas,