Eric,

I work for a very small startup company. Due to time and resource constraints the boss does not want to add another tool right now. I guess if we had a bit more time to investigate how to implement CC, we would. Riht now, I have very tight deadlines.

I have read good things on the net about CC. But have'nt found a simple and straightforward way to integrate it with maven. And I am still very very new with maven!

Thanks
Savitha

Eric Pugh wrote:

A little off topic, but why wouldn't you use CruiseControl (or any of the other tools out there?)

CC has good Maven support, an okay reporting interface, and is scalable. I'd hazard that you could get a basic build up and running in the required 15 minutes for a sniff test! Well, after running Ant and compiling the app I guess..

The next version will have integrated servlet container to remove the need for an external servlet container to run the reporting app. Maven support has been enhanced as well.

Eric