Thanks for your response
how do you pass the password ?
Did you create public and private keys and log on your server without pass any password ?

Thanks
Alexandre
NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar wrote:

Hai Alexandre

    SCP Goal , you can install OpenSSH in the server and pscp.exe also.
Client side you can run pscp.exe and pageand.exe then use below code to
your plugin.jelly and run the goal. Do you need question reply to me.

****  pscp -scp localfile [EMAIL PROTECTED]:remotefile  **** use this
line for testing purpose.

<goal name="maven:pscp" description="scp copy">

   <ant:exec executable="d:/Temp/pscp.exe">
        <ant:arg line="-v"/>
   <ant:arg line="D:/Temp/example.txt [EMAIL PROTECTED]:d:/Temp" />
<echo>Command Executed</echo>
   </ant:exec>

The above code working for me.

And SFTP goal you can use 'taskdef' import that class and it will work

Thanks
Kumar