Vincent Massol wrote:
Hi there,

Tim O'Brien and I have started a web site called http://www.mavenbook.org.

I don't know if the book will already include this, but I'd love to see more Enterprise (big E!) maven tips / recipes / best practices. For example how do you setup your project when you need to be able to deploy to a development site, a QA / testing site, and several live sites. Should it be 3 projects ? Should you have some maven.xml scripting to source the right properties and do site specific work ? Etc.

 Looking forward to the book.

 Graham.