From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 8:17 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Question about -D

That does work, but I would cast a vote for a command-line way to pass
system properties in - it would be much cleaner from the user's point of
view.

-Jeff

|         |           "David Jackman"    |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           search.com>        |
|         |           06/09/2005 06:14 PM|
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           "Maven Users List" |

---|

  |       To:       "Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:  RE: Question about -D

---|

You can allow your tests to see whatever properties you want by setting
the maven.junit.sysproperties property to the space-delimited list of
property names.  See
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/test/properties.html for more
information.