Yes, actually, I'll admit that I've seen some errors as well. I've seen Maven tank due to a hotspot error and also due to an out of memory, but the build be considered positive. I haven't had a chance to actually work through it. However, for most standard maven build failures, CC has always worked for me.

Eric

On Jun 15, 2005, at 11:03 AM, David Jackman wrote:

I've actually noticed several times when a build went bad for some reason, but Maven indicated that the build was successful. This caused problems with CruiseControl especially. Clearly, these are bugs that need to be resolved, so I will try to take some notes in the future so I can report specifics.

..David..

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Pugh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 6/14/2005 10:10 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: merging maven errors' in CruiseControl

Are you using 2.2.1 of CC?  It works fine there.  This would be a
better question on the CC users's list..

Eric

On Jun 9, 2005, at 8:05 AM, Chedly GUERFALI wrote:

Hello all,
I would like to know if there is a way for merging the real maven
"buid
failed" messages throw CruiseControl. It always reports Build
Successful
even if the build has failed
Thank you in advance.

Chedly

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify
the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose,
copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important
additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/
email_terms/