Hi,

Have you tried setting the "|warSourceDirectory|" property of the m2 maven-war-plugin?

Your pom should look like this:

 <build>
   <plugins>
     <plugin>
       <configuration>
         <warSourceDirectory>final-foo/WebContent</warSourceDirectory>
       </configuration>
     </plugin>
   </plugins>
 </build>

Yann LE DU wrote:

Hi there,

I'm 2-week-old to Maven and trying to build a small
webapp with Maven (for POC). The thing is, my corp. is
already using Eclipse Web Tools, which forces us into
this kind of project structure (I hid test directories
for readability) :

foo
|-- final-foo
   |-- JavaSource
       |-- com
           |-- ...
   |-- WebContent
       |-- WEB-INF
           |-- ...
       |--...

Even though I know this isn't the way Maven is supposed
to work :) , I partly solved the issue by including the
following in my foo/pom.xml :

<build>
 <sourceDirectory>final-foo/JavaSource</sourceDirectory>
</build>

...which is working well, but I'd like to do the same
for the webapp directory, that is, something like :

<webappSourceDirectory>final-foo/WebContent</webappSourceDirectory>

I haven't found anything in docs, JIRA, user lists. Is
there any way ?

Yann