Hi,

1- You need to create a new m2 project like this : http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/components/trunk/maven-archetype/maven-archetypes/maven-archetype-quickstart/

that contains :
- pom.xml file
- src/main/resources/META-INF/archetype.xml file
- src/main/resources/archetype-resources directory that contains your templates files

2- Install it in your repository

3- Run archetype plugin for generate a new project with your template

Emmanuel

Rahul wrote:
Hi,

I have a project skeleton/structure that is different from what is generated by Archetype plugin by default.

I would like to define a project skeleton that can be used by Archetype to setup projects. I think this is defined by "archetype.xml" packaged under META-INF in the archetype plugin JAR. How can I override this definition with my own ?

TIA,

Rahul