Works great!  Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathaniel Stoddard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 10:53 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: EJB src directory structure

I never used Maven 1, or whatever versions they are ... but for Maven
2, I have my ejb-jar.xml file in /src/main/resources/META-INF and it
works just fine.

> Hello all,
>

> For Maven 2, do the EJB jar descriptors need to be placed in a different
> directory than src/ejb/META-INF?
>

> Here's my error:
>

> [ERROR] Cause:
>
> org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error assembling EJB
>
>        at org.apache.maven.plugin.ejb.EjbMojo.execute(EjbMojo.java:129)

> Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.ArchiverException:

c:\java\eclipse\workspace\lis-directory-manager\target\classes\META-INF\ejb-
> jar.xml isn't a file.
>
>        at

org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.AbstractArchiver.addFile(AbstractArchiver.java: