Hello !

  I remember reading something about that, but cant find it back.

  We have a project that uses AndroMDA. For the moment, we use the
latest AndroMDA snapshots. They are great, mostly stable, but every
now and then, there is a small glitch that make us loose a whole day.
We'd like to be able to stay on a particular version of the SNAPSHOT,
and upgrade it only after some tests (every week or every other week).
We'd also like to have our CruiseControl run with the latest SNAPSHOT.

  I think we will need at least to copy the AndroMDA SNAPSHOT we want
to keep using in a local repository, but do you have any other best
practice for those kind of problem ?

  We still use maven 1.0.2.

  Any idea welcome !

    Guillaume