following the solution described in MPXDOC-148 :

To get the current snapshot, you can run :
maven plugin:download -DgroupId=maven -DartifactId=maven-xdoc-plugin -Dversion=SNAPSHOT

don't forget to set the maven.repo.remote properties to http://cvs.apache.org/repository

Stéphane

Michael Niemaz a écrit :
Could you tell me what maven file to modify in order to bind on that snapshot?

thanx,

--mike

stéphane bouchet wrote:

for the moment i used maven 1.0.2 with latests plugins released. for the xdoc one, is used the snapshot and waiting for the release.

i hope some of the issues in jira will be closed :)

Stéphane

Michael Niemaz a écrit :

Very sorry for asking the question again but I need to know if I wait for an update or if I get back to maven-1.0.2.

--mike

Michael Niemaz wrote:

When will it be shipped into the plugin?

--mike

stéphane bouchet wrote:

Tested and working great.

Thanks !