Geoffrey on 26/06/05 14:23, wrote:
In CVS there is a version of the SF JAXB plugin from for maven 1 that should
work with jaxb of jswdp 1.5.

I would release it in a few hours, just fixing some small issue brett send
me.

Suggesions are welcome :)

You mean you are the keeper of that JAXB plugin?

About six months ago I did a small project that used JAXB and I looked at the plugin, but it doesn't allow the use of many of the features of JAXB versions after 1.0 or 1.1 (I'm no longer sure).

I implemented several of the JAXB features that I needed. All I remember now is that I contacted or tried to contact the plugin keeper, in an attempt to share the code. Did you pick up on that?

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-maven-user&m=111226959922379&w=2

Regards
Adam