On 6/28/05, Gisbert Amm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry, I did misunderstand you indeed ;-)
>
> I'm afraid I cannot help you much further.
>
> Does Maven complain when you try it from the commandline like that?:
>
> maven scm:cvs-checkout-project -Dmaven.scm.cvs.module=SQLAdmin
> -Dmaven.scm.tag=FOO_BAR_TAG ...

Thanks for your response.Well I tried this

 maven scm:cvs-checkout-project -Dmaven.scm.cvs.module=SCSSQLAdmin
-Dmaven.scm.tag=FOO

exactly like that, and it indeed checked out project SCSSQLAdmin  ,
even though there's no tagged version with tag name FOO , and maven
did NOT complain  :(

> Does it correctly check out your tagged version (the one with the
> certainly existing tag; you e.g. could look for a specific change)?
I  tried the following

maven scm:cvs-checkout-project -Dmaven.scm.cvs.module=SCSSQLAdmin
-Dmaven.scm.tag=Cbpt-R1-Head-Version_1_2_0505254-0830

and it also worked as it should since tag
Cbpt-R1-Head-Version_1_2_0505254-0830 exists in cvs.

Is this a bug?

jeff mutonho