I'm seeing a lot of these errors in my builds:

Initial Messages
Attempting to download core-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Error retrieving artifact from
[http://maven-plugins.sf.net/maven/wfa-billing/jars/core-SNAPSHOT.jar]:
java.io.IOException: Unknown error downloading; status code was: 302

The meaning of the 302 code is:  " The requested resource resides
temporarily under a different URI. Since the redirection might be
altered on occasion, the client SHOULD continue to use the Request-URI
for future requests. This response is only cacheable if indicated by a
Cache-Control or Expires header field."

Has anyone ever seen this before?

The really odd thing is that my Apache error log shows a 304 response,
not a 302.