De : Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Envoyé : mercredi 29 juin 2005 06:44
À : Maven Users List
Objet : Re: RE : RE : [REPOST] i18n (M1 or M2): how to set llinks (<a>)
whith language dependant href

Hi Antoine,

it's a mistake, you need only one site.xml under site/ ;-)
The full support for i18n is in svn, you need to checkout the trunk and bootstrap it for obtain it and the doc is ready in svn (http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/components/trunk/maven-site/src
/site/apt/site.apt?rev=201746&view=markup)

You'll can obtain a full french web site after a bootstrap

Emmanuel

ahgt sur laposte.net wrote:

Hello,

Trying to build a web site with M2

When you say (see post here under):
+- src/
   +- site/
      +- apt/
      |  +- fr/
      |  |  +- index.apt  (French version)
      |  +- index.apt     (Default version)
      +- site.xml
      +- fr/
      |  +- apt/
      |  |  +- index.apt  (French version)
      +- site.xml         (Default site descriptor)
      +- site_fr.xml      (French site descriptor)

It looks strange to me : two site.xml under site/ ? Etc...
On the web site, there is no i18n folder structure shown. Could you explain this more ? Or tell where to find the doc (if yet ready) ? I can't get the french version of the web site.
Thank you
Antoine