From: Sreenivas Mangasandra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: segunda-feira, 4 de julho de 2005 09:43
To: 'Maven Users List'
Subject: AW: hello. (Maven generate reports )

Hi Dário,

I would like to know a few more things. Please let me know about it.

How can maven be started from Java? Are there examples how to integrate
maven into java applications? i.e, do we have any APIs so that we call
Maven from a java program etc.

Can we stop maven from not downloading the plugins during a goal completion.
Since we need to integrate into a product, where it can be a local
Installation without an internet connection.

Shall be thankful for any ideas / suggestions.Thanks.

Sreenivas.