From: Sreenivas Mangasandra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 12:31 PM
To: 'Maven Users List'
Subject: "Project Plugin regarding CPD."

Hello,

I am using Maven to generate several different kinds of project reports.

I could generate a few of them, but the CPD (Detection of copy-paste code)
report does not

Get generated. Any idea?

Maven version : 1.0.2

Java : 1.4.2

Part of the project.xml file:

            <reports>

                       <report>maven-checkstyle-plugin</report>

                       <report>maven-javadoc-plugin</report>

                       <report>maven-jdepend-plugin</report>

                       <report>maven-junit-report-plugin</report>

                       <report>maven-jxr-plugin</report>

                       <report>maven-license-plugin</report>

                        <report>maven-linkcheck-plugin</report>

                       <report>maven-pmd-plugin</report>

                       <report>maven-simian-plugin</report>

                       <report>maven-tasklist-plugin</report>

            </reports>

What is the tag for the CPD plugin, I checked out with
<report>maven-CPD-plugin</report>, but it failed.

On maven site : http://maven.apache.org/cpd-report.html

With Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sreenivas Mangasandra,

Intland Software GmbH, Wankel Str. 3,

D-70563 Stuttgart, Germany.

Tel.: +49 711 722 1834