Hi,

I notice that this jira issue http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPWAR-30 addresses the issue of placing java classes within jar files when building a .war artifact rather than the Maven default of using the WEB-INF/classes directory.

This is a feature I would very much like to see. I have a multiproject webapp setup already and therefore do not want to complicate things further for such a (on the face of it) simple feature. I can, of course use the patch provided in jira and hack the jelly into my maven.xml but it could be more elegant....

My question: Is this included in the 1.1 release and will it be included in the final 2.0 release?

Thanks, Allen.