From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2005 17:41
To: users@maven.apache.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Trying to run ANT's JUnit under M(1.0.2)

Thank you for your response, Mark.  Do you know if this class is really
required for the old Ant Junit to run, or if I have probably have something
configured wrong?  Any suggestion would help.  I have a mixed up environment
since my JUnits are compiled under SDK 1.4.2 and the JUnits will run fine
under Ant 1.6.2.  However, under Maven they have to run under the much older
Ant and I'm guessing that is where the problem resides.

Bud Curtis
JDIMS Project
L-3 Communications
(719) 637-5633