OK I tried this and it still did not include any application.xml:

maven.ear.appxml=${basedir}/ear-subproject/src/conf/META-INF/application.xml
maven.ear.appxml.generate=false

Any other ideas?

From: Dion Gillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [maven 1.0.2] my own application.xml not being included in ear
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:59:46 +1000

On 7/14/05, Mick Knutson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have the following setting in my ear-subproject/:
>
> maven.ear.appxml=${basedir}/src/conf/META-INF/application.xml
> maven.ear.appxml.generate=false
>
> and I have the following DIR:
>
> ./fastforward/ear-subproject/src/conf/META-INF/application.xml
>
> then I run maven from ./fastforward and there is no application.xml added to
> the ear at all.

When running maven,${basedir} is the location of project.xml.

You are running maven from ./fastforward and hence the value of
maven.ear.appxml is ./fastforward/src/conf/META-INF/application.xml

This is not the same as
./fastforward/ear-subproject/src/conf/META-INF/application.xml

> Can anyone help please?

Bernard Shaw

Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)