Martin Burger schrieb am 15.07.2005 17:05:

I think while running the plugin Digester 1.7 is not used, "Maven's" 1.4.1 is used instead. Therefore some parts of the XML report are ignored.

In my code, I added a call of the method Digester.getSAXLogger(). That method was added in Digester 1.6. Running the test that method gets called,
running the plugin there's a NoSuchMethodError:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.getSAXLogger()Lorg/apache/commons/logging/Log;

So, I'm pretty sure that Digester 1.4.1 is used.

Is it possible to use another version of the Digester than 1.4.1?

Regards,
   Martin