Hi Sean,

thanks for you help. Though I don't get the expected output since I don't quite understand phase 2.
Running sdocbook generates plain html-pages of the project's documentation.
What exactly do I have to do next, to integrate this plain html into the maven based generated site?

Best Regards,
Katharina

Sean Hennessy schrieb:

Katharina,

<sect><title>Work in progress: Maven [M1] Docbook project artifacts
transformation.</title>
<para>Phase one transformation of Docbook XML based project
documentation is accomplished with maven sdocbook plugin and Win command
line used here.
Phase two TBD will integrate these project documentation and design
artifacts into the xdoc based maven artifacts on the generated site.
</para>
<para>
<programlisting>
::%MAVEN_HOME%\bin\maven sdocbook:info
-Dmaven.sdocbook.use.entityresolver=true
-Dmaven.sdocbook.catalogmanager.properties=C:\usr\local\share\sdl\xmlV4.
2\catalogManager.properties -Dmaven.sdocbook.src.dir=./dbkdir
%MAVEN_HOME%\bin\maven sdocbook  -Dmaven.sdocbook.src.dir=./dbkdir
exp1.log
</programlisting>
</para>
</sect>