Hi,
I am using maven2. When I execute comd "m2 eclipse:eclipse"
it gives me following error. Could you help me resolve it?

[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[INFO] Building Maven Quick Start Archetype
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[INFO] maven-eclipse-plugin: checking for updates from central-plugins
[INFO] Retrieving release information for maven-eclipse-plugin
[INFO] maven-eclipse-plugin: resolved to version 2.0-alpha-3 from local reposito
ry
[INFO] surefire: checking for updates from central-plugins
[INFO] Retrieving snapshot information for surefire 1.0-SNAPSHOT
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/plugins/org/apache/maven/plugins/sure
fire/1.0-SNAPSHOT/surefire-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/p
lugins

Thanks,
Shail