Brett,

I posted the code on JIRA. You can find it at:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPTASKLIST-13

Feel free to contact me for any information you might need.

Best Regards / Cordialement,
Fabrice BELLINGARD
DINQ/DSIN/INSI/EATE/IDVS/AIDV
(+33) (01 61) 45 15 91  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

             Brett Porter
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ail.com>                                                 Pour
                                       Maven Users List
             21/07/2005 03:59          <users@maven.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

                 Veuillez                                            Objet
                répondre à             Re: [m2] Tasklist plugin converted:
             Maven Users List          what should I do now?
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 che.org>

That sounds great!

Please submit it as an attachment to JIRA so we can review it.

Cheers,
Brett