--- Arto Pastinen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> XDoclet 1, unless what is the situation of the
> XDoclet 2?!?
> If the hibernatedoclet works it is also fine for
> me..

hibernate plugin is mot active part of XD2.  I recall
that one of your developers ( Anatol Pomozov ) was
active
in M2 lists...

You may repeat the question in dedicated lits for XD2
plugins.
( see http://xdoclet.codehaus.org )

regards,

----[ Konstantin Pribluda http://www.pribluda.de ]----------------
Still using XDoclet 1.x?  XDoclet 2 is released and of production quality.
check it out: http://xdoclet.codehaus.org