From: Vinod Panicker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 4:48 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: ant:zip not including empty directories in zip file

Hi,

I noticed that the ant:zip directive is not including empty
directories in the destination zip file.

Read that this was fixed in ant version1.6.3.  I'm running ant 1.6.5
and Maven 1.0.2.  I've also updated all the Maven plugins to the
latest version and am still getting this problem.

Any clues?

Regards,
Vinod.

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt
from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing
this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this
information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by return email.