With maven 1.x you don't.  It's going to be in maven 2

-----Original Message-----
From: Per Abich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 10:56 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Howto get the dependencies of direct dependencies of a project

Hello,

I am trying to retrieve a list of dependencies for all the artifacts
that I have included in my project.

The goal is, to get all those files, copy them into a specific location
and then zip them together to obtain "single-file-install" which is
deployable without any further dependencies.

I have tried to simply get the *.pom - files and get their dependencies,
but so far, I have failed to do this.

The way I have gone, was like the following:

<j:forEach var="lib" items="${pom.artifacts}">
    <ant:copy todir="${distDir}/lib" file="${lib.path}" />
</j:forEach>

the above works, but only allows me to copy the DIRECT dependencies
which I have specified in the project.xml.

But how do I get to copy all the dependencies of my dependencies into my
${distDir}/lib folder?

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Best Regards

Per Abich