From: Ilyevsky, Leonid (Equity Trading) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 10:53 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Maven2 using Maven1 repository

We use packages from another group that uses maven1. Since maven1 does
not really require the pom files in repository, they don't bother to
publish them
I tried my Maven2 with "legacy" layout. It understands the layout but
still tries to download the pom file from the "poms" subdirectory.
Is there any way to tell Maven2 to skip the poms?

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the designated recipients named
herein.  If the reader of this transmission is not the intended
transmission in error, and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender and return and delete the original transmission immediately.
Thank you.