Hi,

I've been using Maven 1.0.2, and I thought I would change to Maven 1.1-beta1. When I do this some of my dependencies don't download, but intead does:

Attempting to download beanshell-2.0b1.jar.
Attempting to download commons-pool-1.1.jar.

etc. etc.

The folders are created in the repository (i.e .maven\repository\beanshell\jars etc), however, the jar isn't there, and as a consequence I get compile errors. I've cleaned out my cache/repository, and tried using Maven 1.0.2 again to check the global repository is working, and it's fine.

Anybody had similar issues/know why?

Many thanks,

Mike